top of page


Register to our Citizenship Classes 

Our fall semester begins August 28, 2024

Benefits of Becoming a U.S. Citizen

Become Eligible to Vote

Petition Your Relatives

Obtain Protection Against Deportation

Travel Without Restrictions

Apply for Naturalization


Must have been a legal permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 5 years or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen. 


The government filing fee for the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400) is $760, paid to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. 

Fee Waiver 

Individuals who are low-income, receive public benefits (Medi-Cal, Cal-Fresh), and/or who are facing a financial hardship may apply for a fee waiver offered by the government (Form I-912).

bottom of page